Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thanks Blue Star Moms of KY, Chapter 2





By My Side Totes can now be seen at the following websites:  

     BLUE STAR MOMS OF  KY   -   www.kybluestarmomschapter2.org/yourheroonatote.htm

     CRAIGSLIST.ORG    (Colorado Springs) - search ACU

Uniform bags and purses similar to By My Side Totes are available from other crafters and that's completely fine with me; there's plenty of opportunity out there to show support for our brave service men and women.  Just know that I construct each By My Side Totes as though it were my own and if my little sewing hobby can touch the hearts of fellow military spouses or family and do honor to the Active Duty service and sacrifice of our military members, then it's a blessing to bring that little bit of joy to others.   I am so blessed in so many, many ways.  

Thanks for looking and as always, be sure to tell others about By My Side Totes.    //    DVW


No comments:

Post a Comment